They are not difficult at all to learn. Just use them in context, learn them within sentences and you'll be all set. Some useful examples:
· He apologized for being late. You can also ‘apologize to someone’
· I applied for the job, but I didn’t get it.
· How do you ask for a coffee in Polish?
· She spent many years caring for her aged parents.
· I can’t go out tonight because I have to prepare for my interview tomorrow.
· This spray should protect you from mosquitoes.
· Has he recovered from his illness yet?
· He won an award because he saved someone from drowning.
· I suffer from hay fever.
· She believes in ghosts.
· Our company specializes in computer software.
· You have to work hard if you want to succeed in life.
I don’t approve of your language, young man.
· Our dog died of old age.
· This shampoo smells of bananas.
· The film is based on the novel by Boris Pasternak.
· If you make so much noise I can’t concentrate on my work.
· Come on! We’re relying on you!
· We don’t agree on anything but we’re good friends.
· Can I introduce you to my wife?
· Please refer to the notes at the end for more information.
· Nobody responded to my complaint.
· I agree with everything you’ve said.
· My secretary will provide you with more information if you need it.
If you want to practice your English speaking more, schedule a trial lesson with me. I'll be looking forward to meeting you here!