Italian teacher since 2004. Online since 2017 - Benvenuto sul mio profilo!!! - I'm a native Italian speaker currently living in Bergamo, in the north of Italy
- I have a degree in Psychology with a social orientation of the job. My studies has had focused mainly in the context of intercultural communication, training and professional development.
- I attended FILIM courses with the University Ca 'Foscari of Venice, an online training course for the teaching Italian as a foreign language,
- My classes are always prepared with professionalism, commitment and enthusiasm - PASSION is the key. Every lesson for me is a challenge.
The teaching of foreign languages has a very strong emotional component which it is necessary to know how to connect with, in order to obtain the cooperation of the students and good results.
- I will help you to boost your languages skills. I do lessons from basic up to advanced levels. Lessons are customized according to your real level, interests, predispositions and even particular needs.
- I lived four years in Mexico, five in Romania and currently I am learning english to be able to communicate with you. So, I understand very well how hard is to start from scratch over and over. Be patience and believe it. We’ll hardly work together, to achieve your goals!!!
Teaching Italian as a second language to illiterate migrants - Orality and writing
Cooperativa Ruah - AFP Patronato San Vincenzo - Bergamo
Relationship between orality and writing. Activities to experience the complexity of interpreting an unknown code
1994 - 2001
Degree in Psychology
Univeristà Degli Studi di Padova - Padova - Italy
My degree in Psychology has a social orientation of the job. My studies has had focused mainly on the context of intercultural communication, training and professional development.
2008 - 2018
I work as a freelancer giving private language lessons at all levels.
2017 - 2018
Teaching Italian as a second language to illiterate migrants
Cooperativa Ruah - Curno - Italy
Italiano A0 - Alf 4 level - The course is aimed at illiterate immigrant women of various nationalities
2004 - 2008
Culture Institute Dante Alighieri - Veracruz - Mexico
I was doing individual or group classes (3 - 6 students), actively involving students in learning language, making use of multimedia and authentic materials, improving and strengthening continuously the foreign language teaching techniques and applying the contrastive grammar between Italian and Spanish.
2004 - 2008
Universidad Cristobal Colon - Veracruz - Mexico
I was doing group classes (20 - 25 students), actively involving students in learning language, making use of multimedia and authentic materials, improving and strengthening continuously the foreign language teaching techniques and applying the contrastive grammar between Italian and Spanish.
2017 - 2017
Cervantes Institute - Madrid - Spain
The DELE level C2 is the Spanish language proficiency diploma that is equivalent to the level of Mastery (C2)
2009 - 2010
University Ca' Foscari - Venezia
Online training of 300 hours. Training of Italian Language Teachers in the World. The FILIM Project deals with issues related to the teaching of Italian as a foreign language. The project is aimed at teachers who work abroad.
Просмотрите профили других учителей, выбрав нужный аспект: