Do you want to be able to study, work, travel and live wherever you want?给有梦想的人一个跳出书本，进入真实世界的机会
¿Quieres estudiar en el extranjero, trabajar en el extranjero, vivir en el extranjero o viajar por todo el mundo y hacer amigos en todas partes?
Are you a well-established parent?
Make Real World Connections!
Do you wish to provide a multilingual environment for your children so they could get a head start in the global competition?
Imagine a family friend taking you to see the world, prepare you the language and the cultural understanding to go on a journey to the other side of the world.
I am a friendly teacher who
• speaks 5 languages
• lived among 5 cultures in 4 countries
• graduated from one of the best universities in the world, with a master’s degree in Informatics
• is experienced in teaching (700+ hours), data analysis, and supply chain (6 years)
• used to manage projects for a multinational company (2 years)
• worked with > 110 nationalities
• has given tours across 15 countries
• has traveled around the world for 4 months, so far have visited 46 countries
• has +1000 volunteering hours
---Welcome To My Unconventional Classroom---
The purpose of my course is to help students deal with different real-life situations.
-We don’t follow any textbook-
Instead, we make our materials.
We make real-world connections by having natural conversations.
The teacher gives her examples for you to follow.
Like that, we keep everything in the class relevant and personal.
-All questions are encouraged-
No such thing as stupid questions.
If there is a question that the teacher can’t answer right away, let’s find out together!
-Sometimes no homework-
Raising questions and conducting your research are sometimes in place of doing repetitive homework.
Because every time you try to express yourself in a new language is a real test.
-Mistakes are celebrated-
We applause when the message gets sent across. Job done for the effective communication!
Subsequently, we can always work on efficiency with more precise grammar and richer vocabulary.
-Language is a form of art-
Real life is not about perfection and language is a form of art.
Through art, we should be able to express ourselves any way we want.