I am Anna, a Spanish native from Barcelona, with more than 10 years of experience in teaching Spanish and Catalan. I love teaching and I like to motivate my students in order to learn more and have fun.
I am very flexible depending on your language goals and I will be glad to teach you.
After assessing level student and their needs, I create their language plan. My professionalism and the exclusive attention that we give to our students, enable them to make a quick progress. I support professionals that need help with Spanish and Catalan such as translations, email support, write a resume for Spain, prepare an interview, business plan and so forth.
2015 - 2016
University of Toronto - Toronto
- Build the knowledge and skills you need to launch a successful career in e-learning design and development. - Understand key business and management concepts needed to run the e-learning function within an organization or consulting practice. This unique certificate prepares you to design, implement and evaluate e-learning training programs. You’ll learn to design appropriate educational materials and courses for web-based environments, integrating the latest developments in digital educational technology. This program gives you a well-rounded foundation in all aspects of creating and managing e-learning programs. Whether you’re a teacher, manager, trainer, instructor or technology specialist, you can develop your own interactive learning strategies while putting in place a set of industry-recognized professional standards. You’ll gain experience in visual design, program evaluation and writing for the web and practise ways to lead and foster online discussions.
2005 - 2007
Master's degree on Application of New Technologies in Education
Universitat de Barcelona - Barcelona
2001 - 2005
Bachelor's degree on Pedagogy
Universitat de Barcelona - Barcelona
2014 - 2016
Magic Languages - Toronto
Taught Spanish to 2-7 years old children with a methodology that aims for the acquisition of a second language to be consolidated in the same way as their mother tongue. This methodology uses an integrative and holistic vision of pedagogy, appropriate teaching resources, and a suitable and stimulating environment
2012 - 2015
E-Learning Specialist and Blogger
iDidactic - Barcelona
• Creating communication, with more than 25.000 monthly visits, covering topics such as Education, Technology, Special Education, resources or methodology. • Designed an educational iOS application called Gaudi’s Secret. • Supported parents and teachers with technological concerns.
2009 - 2014
Teacher and Instructional Designer
Liceu Palcam - Barcelona
• Managed the technical and the pedagogical part of blackboards, computers and Moodle Platform as the technical part as well the pedagogical part • Administered enrollment and reported process using LMS • Directed ICT training for all teachers • Produced and executed the strategic plan of the school for ICT • Supervised group of a class of 25 students from nine to twelve years old • Planned and deliver lessons and all activities • Facilitated all the students communication with their families
2012 - 2012
Universitat Ramon Llull - Barcelona
• Trained 30 educators on ICT resources. This course “Teaching of English through ICT” is aimed at training teachers on how to improve their teaching with ICT to obtain better results in the classroom.
2006 - 2009
GEC - UOC Group - Barcelona
• Supported digital users of the Virtual Campus responded with all enquires. • Implemented courses in the E-Learning Community giving Learning Solutions and Consulting. • Implementated of Elearning courses via LMS. • Created and tested digital and innovative contents for LMS. • Engaged the users to participate to all activities in the Virtual Campus.
2014 - 0
Escuela Complementaria - Toronto
I design a curriculum in a way that all areas of language development are explored: conversation, pronunciation, reading comprehension, grammar and spelling. A variety of teaching methods and tools are used in each class in order to allow students to actively participate and be fully immersed in each class. I teach a group of teenagers.
2015 - 0
The Spanish School House - Toronto
I teach Spanish to kids and adults. I design a curriculum in a way that all areas of Spanish development are explored: Conversation, Pronunciation, Reading comprehension, Grammar, and Spelling. A variety of teaching methods and tools are used in each class in order to allow students to actively participate and be fully immersed in each class. I teach in groups, individually and, also, through Skype.
Просмотрите профили других учителей, выбрав нужный аспект: