I wish to provide a positive and helpful learning environment for students who wish to advance their English to a high level. In my lessons, I focus on building a strong relationship with my students to ensure their success.
I currently seek students who wish to improve their English skills through interactive, goal-oriented lessons. I have a wealth of knowledge regarding educational practice and I hope to share my skills with you by developing personalized lesson plans to meet your needs. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Professional Teaching Certificate for English Language Arts (expected April, 2019)
- CELTA Certificate for ESL teaching (2014)
- M.A. English Literature (2014)
- M.A. English Creative Writing (2011)
- ESL university preparation classroom teacher, full time (1 year)
- SAT, ACT, IELTS and TOEFL one-to-one lessons for a college prep center, full time (2 years)
- English Literature lecture teaching assistant, part time (5 months)
Languages I have studied:
Turkish, German, Spanish, and Japanese