Remembering German words seems like “Mission Impossible” to you? You are wondering what are these “der,die,das”? Applying for a job in Germany seems to be connected with a lot of hidden codes? You would really love to know how you can break the ice when talking to a German? ...help is on its way.
...want to be able to chat with people in the private and/or at work (and maybe even make jokes).
...be able to understand your friends messages, articles and other written German.
...master the application process for a job in Germany, Switzerland or Austria: and understand what matters when you get a job.
...know if you have to eat Bratwurst and drink beer on a regular base to REALLY understand the German mind.
...then I am the right the person to talk to.
You want to check in and study German with me or directly start with your application documents? That´s what we will do together:
- Conversation based class: your topics, your questions, your vocabulary --> become confident in speaking German (including vocab and grammar training)
- Games and exercises which enrich your vocabulary and train grammar
- Creative homework like: listening comprehension, fairy tale writing, song writing
- Culture Clash: we dive into the German culture by songs, videos and articles/posts
How I support you with your application process:
- Orientation of your situation and your opportunities
- Writing a cover letter
- Creating an attractive CV
- Training for your job interview
...and whatever you need.
PLEASE, BE AWARE:
- I am just working with people who already have a basic knowledge of German. I do not work with total beginners.
- If you do not find a suitable slot for you send me a message and we will try to find a solution. :-)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Most of us use our smartphone daily, not just once but regularly. Especially when we commute or wait we tend to visit Facebook, Instagram or play games. Some people who study languages use Duolingo to...
Watching a film or a TV show in German will help you to improve your understanding of the language. Furthermore, it will give you the chance to get used to the sound of the German language and to adapt...