Hello dear students! I'm Melody, a qualified teacher of Modern Foreign Languages and an Interpreter.
My lessons are for you if:
- You are looking for a patient and friendly teacher who can provide you with well-structured lessons, but is also happy to accommodate your requests and prepare specific lessons according to your interests and needs
- You are interested in learning Italian for general purposes, personal enrichment or tourism, focusing on improving your conversational skills
- You are looking for a teacher that provides you with all the materials, follow-up exercises, audio files and original podcasts made in collaboration with other Italian native speakers, so that you can revise the topic of the lesson in your own time
If all the above applies to you, then you have just found the right teacher! Just book a lesson with me and see how easy it is to learn a language!
Further info about my qualifications and my experience:
- I have a Master’s degree Interpreting and Translation, as well as a PGDE in Modern Foreign Languages and the Qualified Teacher Status (UK).
- I have some years of experience as a Translator and Interpreter, even though since 2013 I decided to use my language skills in the Education sector. I taught languages at university, in secondary schools, in language schools, privately and online. I greatly enjoyed the experience of teaching a diverse range of students (from children to adults, from beginners to advanced). However, I prefer teaching adults - no matter what their level is – as I think it is much more fun and interesting!