Are you interested in Japanese language/culture or planning to go to Japan? I am an experienced and qualified Japanese language teacher. I've been teaching Japanese language as a second language for over 11 years. I studied English and currently learning Spanish, so I know exactly what the challenges (and rewards!) of learning a language are like. I also work as a translator. My students' ages range from 10 to 86 years old.
I love teaching as it is great to getting know different culture, meeting people, and amazing to see the students improve their Japanese language abilities and be able to communicate in Japanese.
A little bit about myself: I like playing board games & video games, watching movies & anime, cooking & eating, travelling, and I do pilates 5 days a week.
Let’s start speaking in Japanese :D
If you're interested in working with me, please book a 30-minute trial lesson first. Also, I would love to hear about your language goals (or anything else you think I should know), so feel free to send me a message when you book. I expect my students to do homework after each lesson. We shall check the homework together during the next lesson.
THE TRIAL LESSON IS:
- A 30 minutes introduction class.
- An opportunity for you to see how the lessons work.
- An opportunity for you to ask me any questions.
- A way for us to create a plan for your learning goals.
- A way to test your internet connection - Occasionally the connection can be problematic for some new online students.
- A way to get to know each other.
THE TRIAL LESSON IS NOT:
- A cheap way for you to get your CV or written work corrected or translated.
- A lesson which is focussed on the areas in which you need to improve.
- A cheap way to get a 30-minute conversation class with the active intention of not continuing. Of course, if you decide that I am not the right teacher after the class and you wish to find another teacher then that is perfectly fine.
Cancellation/Rescheduling is only possible if you send a request for more than 24 hours before the lesson. However, if you are unable to give at least 24 hours notice before cancelling/rescheduling a lesson, the full lesson fee will be charged. If you are unable to give me at least 24 hours notice, please do NOT click any cancel/reschedule buttons. Also, if you are more than 15 minutes late, you are considered absent, and the full lesson fee will be charged. Thank you for your understanding.