**If you do not see a time available for you please message me so I can accommodate you.**
Want to improve your speaking confidence? Having trouble learning English alone? Think learning English is important, but don't know where to begin? I can help!
Hi, my name is Steph, and I am an experienced English tutor from Canada! My lessons are:
-Fun and engaging
-Designed based on the needs of each student-customized lessons built just for you.
-Informal, humorous, and easygoing
One of my specialties is that I can type very, very fast! When a student makes a pronunciation or grammar mistake, I type the sentence containing the mistake in a word document. Later, we review and correct all of the mistakes together. After the lesson, each student has the option (upon request) to receive a personalized document via email showing mistakes and corrections, feedback, and (if they want one) a homework assignment.
I can help you with...
-Conversation/speaking and listening
-Pronunciation and Intonation
-Reading and writing
-Job Interview Preparation
Here are some cool facts about me:
1. I have been living in Peru teaching English for over 2 years
2. I have travelled to over 35 countries and speak Spanish flutently
3. I am currently learning Portuguese!
4. During my free time I love to workout (I am also a fitness instructor).
5. My favourite countries I have been to are Brazil and Venezuela.
6. One of the most adventurous things I have done is live with a local native tribe in Peru and eat guinea pig (it didn't taste as bad as one would think!).